Admission to IEP Partner Universities
Admission requirements to IEP partner universities varies based on the degree and university. We facilitate admission to your opted IEP partner university in the following ways:
1. If you partially meet university admission requirements due to missing pre-requisites such as:
- Language skills
- Weakness in math, probability and similar foundation subjects
2. You are eligible to apply directly to IEP partner university however, does not have sufficient fund to enroll and directly start at the university
- We facilitate you to start your first semester and or first year (depending on the program and partner university you have selected) on IEP platform. This enables you to save around 70% of the total semester costs including tuition fee during study on IEP.
- Depending on the program you have selected, you may be eligible to continue up to two years of study (equal to four semesters) for undergraduate programs and up to one year (equal to two semesters) for graduate programs on IEP that helps you to save enough money to complete the rest of the program at the university.
In a nutshell, the more you study on IEP, the more you save!
3. You are eligible to apply directly to the university however, you need flextime to start your studies
- If you are a professional seeking to advance your career path and would like to start your studies without losing your job, IEP platform and pre-recorded material provides you the option of studying your master’s program and complete the first two modules with the time flexibility you require.
- If you have just started your career and you are intending to advance it via attaining in our Bachelor program, you can complete up to two years of your study by completing up to four semesters on IEP
To give you a better view of the general requirements that you will be requiring prior to enrollment with our partner universities, please read the following requirements. You may fill the “eligibility check” table if you are not sure about which program and or university you could attend and we will contact you at the earliest.
English Language Requirements
Depending on your selected program and IEP partner university, and if English is not your first language, you may be required to provide evidence of language proficiency. Following English language tests are accepted by our university partners: • IELTS (International English Language Testing System) • TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) The minimum entry score for universities differs from one to another university, but do not worry, if you don’t meet the university entry requirements and even if you have an IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent, part of our Foundation Program, we will provide you a three months intensive program to get you ready for the continued education at the destination university.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
Please note that the information provided in below are general in order to give you with understanding of the basic requirements. For more information we will provide you customized and program specific information upon your request. • General Education certificate, appropriate diploma and or equivalent to 12 years study that requires to be reviewed and accepted by the IEP partner university • Results in the English, Math, and foundation subjects has to be satisfactory to the minimum entry requirements of the university. If your scores do not satisfy the minimum acceptable marks required by the university, and subject to obtaining CLOA from IEP partner universities, we will enroll you on our Foundation program and upon successful completion you will be eligible to continue with your selected IEP partner university • There are other requirements such as age that you are required to meet to be accepted by the university for enrollment.
Graduate Entry Requirements
Please note that the information provided in below are general in order to give you with understanding of the basic requirements. For more information we will provide you customized and program specific information upon your request.
In general, entry to graduate programs as a minimum requires a Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from an approved university, college and or institution by the IEP partner university. Upon your interest to continue your master’s program with us, we will consult with you on your qualifications and assist you to provide the right and accurate information part of your submission to the university. For further information, please fill and submit our “Request for Eligibility Check” form in order to give you a better customized feedback.