1. It is your sole responsibility to protect your own account password and related account information on our website. In the event of any unauthorized access, you must immediately notify us in writing through our contact address available on the website.
2. Any account created on our website, is solely for the use of individuals, and users that created the account. You must not share or allow access to your account or make it available to be used by anyone else than you.
5. In the event of any conflict between the policies of our partners with us, our policies take precedence to the extent to resolve the conflict only.
6. All of our contents, trade mark, logo, course material, pricing, news, promotions, services, systems, classroom contents, videos, intellectual property registered or unregistered and any information of our partners that you access through our website belong to IEP and its partners we reserve our rights for all these contents and they are protected by copyright and are subject to but not limited to the intellectual property law. All reproductions in any form but not limited to download, copy, print, image, distribute, and or sell, sub-license in part or whole of the contents is extremely prohibited. Individuals or partners are permitted to download copy and print certain information needed for their individual use only in order to complete their assigned everyday jobs part of their contract and agreement between then and IEP provided your agreement to maintain all of our copyrights in the material you use, and to refer to our URL source for these contents whenever you use them in other places outside of the contract you have with IEP.
7. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval from IEP:
a. Government agencies
b. Search engines providing material related to the education
c. News agencies providing news related to the education
d. Online directory distributors or advertisement agencies that act in the related domain with IEP if they list us in the directory
e. Fundraising groups or charity organizations
f. non-profit organizations
g. We do NOT stop such links to our website as long as the purpose of such links is not misleading and does not implies sponsorship or our endorsement of their contents and the link fits within the context of the linking party’s site. However, any such links must reserve our rights as clarified in clause six, general terms and conditions of this document.
h. Any other party, individual, agency, organization and or any online content provider that has the intention of linking our website with theirs must obtain prior written approval from us by contacting us through the contact information provided on our webpage.
i. All parties that have the intention of linking our website with their website shall not use any method or techniques to alter the way our contents are presented including any change to their visual presentation, color, and or appearance.
j. We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request you to remove all links or any particular link created and linked by you to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by our terms and conditions.
k. We may provide third party links on our website including but not limited to our partner websites. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on these websites is useful for you, we do not warrant its completeness, accuracy, non-infringement, reliability, or quality, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. It is your sole responsibility to explore, study their content and ensure the information you may receive or collect through these links is appropriate and fit for your use. It is extremely important for you to read, understand and agree with the terms and conditions of these third party websites in the event you require to use their material or content in any form and if you access any of these websites through our website, you consent and agree to do so entirely at your own risk.
l. In the event you select to link with our website, we shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
8. IEP reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Use provided in this document from time to time in order to provide you with better experience. We reserve to exercise our right for such changes whenever required with or without any notice. The changes are only exercised to the terms that not governed by applicable law. Your access to the website after such changes indicates to us that you have read, understood and accepted such changes. It is your sole responsibility to review our Terms and Conditions regularly in order to be familiar, read, understand and agree with such changes. In the event of your dissatisfaction with our content, or website and, our partner’s website, and or third party websites you have accessed through our website, you agree to immediately stop visiting and using the website.
For Students, Agents, Partners and Recruiters
Students and our Partners (recruiters, universities, agents, consultants, institutions, organizations that have partnership with IEP and or intending or interested to have a partnership with IEP) shall read, understand and agree to the specific rights provided in their contract or partnership agreements.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions between the Terms and Conditions of our website with the contract or partnership agreements, with students, partners and or agents, the precedence is respectively with the terms and conditions provided in the contracts or partnership agreements.
IEP, its content and material that are provided for your use “as is” including any future update, modification, upgrade or change of its contents;
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude and disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of its content whether express, implied or statutory (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement of third party rights and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Without limiting the generality of the preceding paragraphs, we do not warrant that the website or content in terms of accuracy, completeness or conversant, faults or defects, inaccuracies or errors on the website will be identified or remedied. We will take every effort to review our content and material from time to time to improve its reliability for your convenience. You may contact us in writing or take part on our website survey and provide us with observations you may find requiring update. It is in our sole discretion to review, amend and respond to you in such cases.
Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude our or your liability for any individual damage resulting from negligence limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
C’est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.