At IEP CANADA INC
We are looking for a CRM enthusiast filled with passion to create impacts. Are you a CRM specialist -particularly HubSpot- and ready to advance your skills and knowledge?
We are seeking for a motivated resource for a 4-6 months contract to join our team immediately. This will be a full-time, 40 hour/week contract opportunity lasting up to 6 months with possibility for extension or being a permanent part of our team depending on the performance and creativity.
Our candidate has to have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the field of CRM administration and development, understand the basics of RACI matrix and creation as well as assignment of workflows. Being familiar with higher education procedures and operation is an advantage. Candidates shall have experience in customer service environment with the aim of application of best practices and benchmarking in order to arrive in best possible workflow mapping into CRM.
If you are motivated and ready to be part of a flexible team we have a seat for you.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with teammates, management and stakeholders
- Develop and implement customized solutions and architecture based on the proposed workflows into CRM
- Analyze the TDDs and optimize CRM integrations as and when required
- Develop custom integrations and dashboards if needed
- Report and benchmark the effectiveness of the TDDs and implemented workflows and suggest remediation plans if needed
- Be familiar with ITL Foundations, and RACI matrix and follow the guidelines for ticket management, problem and change management
- Perform system administration on servers, cloud, etc. based on the given instructions
- Document, maintain and update TDDs and technical procedures, administrative and workflow processes, and accordingly configure management database based on revision control
Contribute towards the development of automation of workflows and processes with respect to best available practices
- 5+ years’ experience of infrastructure development with a focus on customer service and technical assistance, exposure to higher education and online educational services is an asset
- 3+ years of expertise working as an HubSpot CRM specialist or administrator
- 2+ years’ experience in a system administrator environment, including backup, storage, version control and ticket management
- Strong skills in remote management is an asset
- Experience with various ticketing and monitoring systems, Zoho an asset Experience in IT project management is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- After-hours availability may be required
- On-call availability may be required
- Candidates applying for the position must be legally able to work in Canada
If you believe you want to contribute in making studying abroad affordable for international students and positively contribute to the Canadian economy, please send your resume and expectations to email@example.com