To provide fair access to the high-quality world-class education, we collaborate with forward-thinking universities. We build, their vision, mission, goals and objectives into our cloud-based platform, and use latest technology advancements to facilitate our partner university educational services at the home country of our students.
We bridge between the local universities of our international students with their destination North American universities in order to make the most of the learning experience for international students.
Our students, start their first semester and or first year while they are at their home country, through IEP platform and go through the same quality of education of their destination university. Teachers of destination university provide the teaching material while approved teaching assistants of the local university assists the students to ensure maximum learning experience.
We offer, organize and deliver blended (online and class-based) articulation programs in collaboration with our partner universities.
And finally, we unlock opportunities of access to high-quality education for qualified students whom does not have enough fund by enabling them an inexpensive start.
Our target students are in principal one of the following categories:
1. Partially meeting the university admission requirements due to missing pre-requisites such as
- Language skills
- Other weakness areas in math, probability and similar foundation subjects
2. Eligible to apply directly to the university however, does not have sufficient fund to start at the university
- Completing first semester and or first year on IEP enables students to save around 70% of the total semester costs (approximately CAD 10-14k per semester) and therefore, they could afford to continue second year onward at the university if they have less fund.
3. Eligible to apply directly to the university however, does require flextime to start their study
- Enables professional seeking to advance their career path and seek to continue study, to start and complete first year on IEP from their home country and later on continue at the university particularly for MBA Program
- Passionate diploma holders that meet the university admission criteria and would like to start their program from their home country, have the opportunity start Flextime Bachelor program and complete up to four semesters on IEP
We assist our partner universities through our local footprint in global market and provide them global outreach through:
- Increase their global outreach
- Maintain and expand their existing international footprint
- Constantly secure qualified, genuine and internationally diversified students
- Our inexpensive model to start degree program unlocks access to a much higher number of applicants
- Since students have to complete their initial semesters on IEP, retention rates are higher compared to students directly starting at the university
- Due to our integrated efforts with our local agents, universities can better channelize and reduce their international marketing costs
- IEP students are better prepared as all of them go through IEP designed pre-arrival preparation program and become familiar with the tips and tricks of study abroad in addition to be familiar with the university style academics
Moreover, we facilitate our partner universities with:
- Unique Brand Proposition, we promote and augment the university program prestige in comparison to other universities to our international student
- Higher Chance of obtaining Study Visa students show to CIC that they are genuine students as they have already started the university curriculum via IEP
- We do not charge Commission, our goal is to reduce the costs of high quality education and provide equal opportunities
In a nutshell, we help assist the universities to gain following benefits: